Visit Coralito Beach Club for the delicious dinner and sunset views

Our family visited Coralito Beach Club for the first time when we were looking for a dinner restaurant in San Carlos that accepts credit cards. Tonight was our second visit.

Their menu is available online in English and in Spanish, and there's a lot to choose from. 

All of our kids ordered the Enchiladas Suizas from the shrimp section of the menu. Those are delicious, for sure. I asked the waiter tonight for his recommendation, and he pointed me to the Chile Poblano with Shrimp. It was delicious, and prepared with many of the same ingredients as the enchiladas.

Here's a fancy photo of my stuffed poblano.

My husband ordered an assortment of tacos and tostadas. My favorite was the Roca tostada, which was a pile of delicious battered and fried shrimp on a crispy wonton -- it's the one with the toasted sesame seeds on top in the picture. I might order that next time I visit.

I also tried the Alhambre tuna taco, but it wasn't for me. My husband's third taco was the Cahuamanta taco, made with manta ray and a big ol' shrimp on top. It looked tasty, but I was full.

Here's the pic of my husband's dinner, which highlights another thing I have to mention. Look at the setting sun blazing across our table.

Coralito Beach Club is a gorgeous location, with a nice beach and gorgeous views of the setting sun and the Tetakawi. Probably you can watch dolphins swimming by in different weather. But that place is open-air, and on a hot summer afternoon with the sun dipping below the palapa, it's hot. They closed the shade for us, and it was much better, but plan accordingly. 

We'll definitely be back, but maybe not until the weather is cooler!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Carlos Pizza Taste Test 2024

Hiking the Tetakawi